Recipe: Baked Courgette Chips
Baked vegetable chips are one of my most favourite things in the world. I've literally made chips from spinach, kale, courgettes, aubergines etc.
These are extremely versatile so you can literally add any and all spices you want, and make them as savoury or as plain as you like.
Top tip: don't add too much oil. A lightly brushed coating of oil mixed with everything else is enough. Otherwise your chips won't crisp up and give you crunch which is what you're after.
3 small or 2 medium courgettes, cut into 1/4 inch round slices
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 Italian season bread crumbs (or you could mixed plain breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning together)
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
2 tsp fresh oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place zucchini in a bowl. Drizzle olive oil over zucchini and stir to coat.
3. Add bread crumbs and toss to coat. Spread coated zucchini onto a baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and oregano over coated zucchini.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until zucchini are tender and cheese is browned, about 15 minutes.